In earlier days, customers were required to visit Banks or ATMs to sign up to check their account balances, but nowadays it can be done directly using mobile apps. After downloading the app, one can immediately register for UBI Balance Check & can check the account balance.
Without visiting the branch, a balance enquiry can be done on the mobile phone after getting online balance check registration. After the Union Bank of India Balance check service gets activated on the mobile phone, customers will be able to check their funds on an immediate basis.
Below mentioned are the various methods that Union Bank provides its customers to get their account balances, mini statements, etc.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via Passbook
- A physical bank passbook is the easiest way to make a balance enquiry. By keeping the passbook updated, customers can keep a track of the transactions made by them in their bank account.
- A bank passbook keeps a record of both the debit and credit transactions that have been made by the customer.
- Customers are required to visit the bank branch as per Union Bank Timings to get their passbooks updated.
- Nowadays, customers are also given the option to view the account balance using the Union Selfie and mPassbook, i.e. an electronic mode of getting a physical passbook.
- Customers can add multiple accounts they hold to this app and instantly view their account balances and statements.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check by visiting the ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to make a Union Bank of India Balance enquiry by visiting the ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM and swipe the debit card.
- Enter a 4-digit ATM Pin.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the menu.
- A screen will be displayed showing the account balance.
- This can be done by visiting any bank’s ATM i.e. it is not mandatory to visit Union Bank of India only.
- Also, the last 10 transactions can be checked by using the “Mini Statement option”.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via Missed Call
Account holders can call on the below-mentioned Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number to know their account balance:
To avail of this service, an account holder should first get their mobile number registered.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via SMS
Union Bank customers can check their account balance with the help of SMS Banking. They just need to send a message “UBAL” and send it to “09223008486” from their registered mobile numbers so as to receive the account balance.
Also, they can avail of Mini Statement on their mobiles with the help of SMS Banking by sending an SMS “UMNS” and send it to “09223008486”.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via USSD
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows users without having a smartphone or an internet connection to use mobile services. Below mentioned are the steps to check the Union Bank of India account balance with the help of USSD:
- Register the mobile number with the bank account.
- Open the phone dialer and dial.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Customers can dial *99# from the registered mobile number.
- Enter the first three letters or IFSC code or the 2 digits bank code followed by send.
- Follow the instructions and a UBI balance check can be made or UBI Mini Statement can be received.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via Mobile Banking
There are lot many mobile apps that assist in checking the account balance via mobile banking facilities. To avail of the mobile banking facility, customers are first required to get their mobile numbers registered with the bank by visiting their nearest branch.
Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Download any of the UBI mobile apps on your smartphone to use the mobile banking facility.
- These apps are available both on Android and IOS devices.
- After installing the app, the customers are required to register their mobile numbers to get started.
- Use the registered mobile number to generate the OTP which will then be used for registration.
- Once the registration gets completed, use the mobile banking ID & password to make a login.
Below-mentioned is the mobile apps available for Union Bank of India balance check:
- U-Mobile App
It is a free mobile banking app having a user-friendly interface. This app allows users to check their account balances in a very convenient manner. Apart from checking balances, the U-Mobile app also helps with the following:
- Get the account statements
- Transfer funds to UBI and other bank accounts
- Make transactions using IMPS
- Request a chequebook
- Request for loan
- Make utility bill payments
- Mobile, DTH recharge, etc.
- Book Movie tickets
- Credit card bill payments
- Flight Tickets
- Union Selfie and mPassbook
These are the electronic versions of the physical passbook that allows users to check their bank account balance.
- UBI and Non-UBI account holders both can download the app.
- Create an account instantaneously with the help of a mobile number, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Customers can add multiple bank accounts to this app to view the account balance instantly.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via Net Banking
- Registered account holders can use net banking using the credentials to log in to the website to check the account balance.
- UBI allows users to make balance enquiries, get account statements, transfer funds, NEFT, IMPS, etc. with the help of Net banking.
- With the help of net banking, users can also make utility bill payments.
- Union Bank of India Balance Check via UPI
Below mentioned are the steps to check the account balance via UPI:
- Open any UPI app on the smartphone.
- Enter the code.
- Select the account for which the balance is to be checked.
- Click on “Check balance”.
- Enter the UPI PIN.
- The balance will be displayed on the screen.