Unsecured working capital loan is a commonly used term for businesses to obtain capital without pledging any collateral or an asset. This sort of financing assumes a business’s cash flow through monthly bank deposits to determine how much capital a customer can qualify for. In an unsecured working capital loan, the customer pays the lender back through a daily, weekly, or monthly fixed payment via ACH (Automatic Clearing House) from your business account. There are some lenders, such as US Fund Source. They provide an unsecured capital loan with no required collateral or personal guarantee. The loans are designed with speed and simplicity.
The main motive of any company is to increase their business activity. Many people apply for an unsecured working capital loan when their company or business do not have sufficient money or asset in their hands to cover the daily operations and expenses of the business. Thus, companies like these will secure a loan for this pursuit. Loans are handy for many business purposes like equipment purchases, expansion, cash flow management, and inventory management. An unsecured working capital loan provides a flexible and quick lending solution the customers can receive the same as applying. These loans are not backed by any collateral and are easy to appeal.
You must be thinking that applying for an unsecured working capital loan is hectic, but no, these loans are much more straightforward than applying for any other loan or secured product. All you need to do for an unsecured working capital loan is three months of business banking statements, a one-page application, and a contract. The borrowers receive funding the same day as applying. Loans like the unsecured working capital loan are well-designed for the borrowers who need money immediately for their business.
What are the advantages of an unsecured working capital loan?
- QUICK APPLICATION PROCESS: The documentation process of an unsecured working capital loan is flexible and fast. It is simpler to apply for an unsecured loan than you think. The application for a company loan may be lengthy. An unsecured working capital loan does not include any collateral, so the time consumed on assessing the assets decreases, and the issuance procedure is streamlined. The first thing any financial service provider looks to ensure is that the company they are providing the loan should be loyal and disciplined while paying their business bills on time and fully paying off their debts. In some cases, the loan is approved within 24 hours of applying. As mentioned above, all you need for applying for an unsecured working capital loan is your business bank statement of the last three months, a one-page application, and an electronic contract.
- SUITABLE FOR FIRST-TIME BORROWERS: An unsecured working capital loan is the best way for any business to develop credit if you are a first-time borrower with zero credit history. The majority of money lenders are more interested in the profitability of your business instead of your credit history. In this case, an unsecured working capital loan is also helpful for small businesses with bad credit or zero credit.
- NO COLLATERAL: No collateral is one of the extraordinary benefits of an unsecured working capital loan. These loans are processed without the involvement of collateral and act as a great boon for every business that wants to grow. An unsecured working capital is always functional when the companies are in their budding phase and have not attained any primary assets. Since there is nil collateral, the lender may ask you for a personal guarantee before approving your loan. It acts as your legal document, signifying that if the borrower fails to pay the dues, the lender has the right to seize your assets.
- LESSER DOCUMENTATION: An unsecured loan is straightforward to obtain, and the entire process of applying for an unsecured working capital loan is non-hectic and non-stressful. Since an unsecured working capital loan does not involve any collateral, banks only ask for primary documents. These documents include your business bank account statements of the last three months and one-page applications. Thus, it reduces a load of documents off of the borrower’s head. You don’t need to collect all your documentation for an unsecured working capital loan. Therefore, the documentation requirements are minimal, and the loan amount is given to the borrowers immediately.
- EXPANDS YOUR BUSINESS: Every company owner’s goal is to achieve the heights of success. Every person wants the growth of the business, and this growth needs money too. An unsecured working capital loan allows the borrowers to achieve every goal. Companies can use this loan for day-to-day business operations, increasing their business activity, expenses, and other business-related functions. With traditional loans, you may not have the freedom to use the money you want. An unsecured working capital loan provides you with the flexibility of the funds. It is entirely up to the borrower whether he uses the funds for his new business plans, hires additional staff, expanding business premises. Thus, an unsecured working capital allows you to use your funds for much-needed expenses.
Thus, after going through all these advantages, we can say that an unsecured working capital loan is beneficial for every large scale as well as small scale business. The biggest barrier for any business is to access the assets essential for growth. And an unsecured working capital loan allows building assets for your business.
Uses of unsecured working capital loan:
Every company or business has a different need for their business. Some businesses need funds for buying new capital, increasing business activities, brand awareness to expand the business. Companies use the unsecured working capital loans for various reasons such as:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Outsourcing an SEO agency
- Use as working line of credits
- Finance everyday operations
- Covers short term expenses
- Running campaigns for brand awareness
- Payroll and HR
- Project bridge funding
- On hand access to funds
- Seize the opportunity and many other uses.
Thus, an unsecured working capital loan is the best loan choice for any business or company in order to expand their business.