You would be interested in knowing the current status of any application for which you have applied at any time. And in order to find registered Driving Licence Search By Name And Address of this, and the status will viewed. The same is true whether you have applied for your driving Licence or renewed your existing driving Licence and are excitedly awaiting the arrival of your new driving Licence in the mail. However, you are unsure of how you will be able to determine the current situation. So, in this section, we’ll walk you through the steps that will allow you to check the status of your driving Licence application.
The procedure for obtaining an online driving Licence is as follows
Let us first examine the procedure for obtaining a driving Licence with the use of an online application. The procedure of applying for an online driving Licence is quite simple and only requires a few steps. You must go to the eDistrict website at https://www.edistrict.info/ to find out more information. You will need to select menu for Driving Licence related services.
When applying for a driving Licence online, there are five simple steps that you should complete
- Registration through the internet
- Completing the application form
- The completion and submission of the form
Prepare to take the Learner’s Licence Examination.
- Complete the test and show up for the test.
- Obtain the appropriate Licence.
Nakal of the Rajasthan Jamabandi, Apna Khata
Residents of Rajasthan may now access their land records online through a new website launched by the state government, Apna Khata, which means “online land records.” According to the Land Revenue Act, all citizens of the state of Rajasthan are entitled to obtain the Jamabandi NAKAL (copy) of the Records of Rights from the Land Revenue website (ROR). Due to the fact that people can select their district on a Naksha map and enter their Khasra number (account number) to acquire Bhulekh, it would reduce the number of unneeded visits to the Patwari (Village Accountant). Obtaining Jamabandi Nakal of Land Records in Rajasthan can be accomplished through an online application process, which we will discuss in this post.
The most distinguishing characteristics of Rajasthan Apna Khata – Jamabandi Nakal
The following information is available on the Rajasthan Apna Khata website, which the applicant can access:
- This website will allow access to the landowner’s records of rights (Bhulekh Rajasthan/Jamabandi Nakal) in the state of Rajasthan.
- The draught of the Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill 2014 is available for download on this website, which is accessible to landowners.
- Apna Khata web site allows the applicant to check their issued copy of records by entering the RSN (Record Serial Number) number in the appropriate field.
- This website gives a list of cyber cafés in Rajasthan that are organized by district.
- In addition, this website gives a Tehsil-by-Tehsil hierarchy of revenue as well as the phone numbers of the revenue authorities in each district of Rajasthan in the state of Rajasthan.