Amazon is a huge marketplace, and as such, there’s a lot of competition,and you may be able to get started selling on Amazon by simply creating an account and adding your items to the site.
But if you want to stand out from the crowd and drive more traffic back to your store, you’ll need to create a storefront that stands out from the rest.
Create A Brand Name That’s Easy To Remember
One of the most important things to consider when creating a brand name is that it should be unique and you don’t want to pick a name that already exists, as this can cause confusion among customers who are looking for your product on Amazon.
You also want to make sure that your brand name is easy to remember, since it will likely stick with them long after they’ve purchased from you, this means avoiding complicated words or overly long names.
Instead, try using common words in your title and combining them in ways that make sense together; this makes it easier for people who see something similar later down the line know which one came first!
Be sure not only to think about what sounds great but also how well it works visually once written out entirely especially if there’s going into large text format such as banners/headers etcetera.
Be Consistent With The Design
The first step to seller central fba calculator that stands out from the rest is to be consistent in your design choices.
This means using the same fonts for headings, product descriptions and bullet points. It also means using similar colors for your logo, product images, pricing and call-to-action buttons.
It’s important to use the same background colors for your store and product pages so that everything looks cohesive when customers scroll down their browser window or app screen the background color will show through any white space.
Make Sure Your Logo, Packaging And Images Are Consistent
This doesn’t mean that every product must have the same design or color scheme; it just means that each product should use the same font, color and design theme throughout its packaging.
The second step is making sure that your logo is clearly visible whenever possible on both websites and advertisements so people know exactly who they’re buying from when they see an ad online or in print media like magazines or newspapers where ads aren’t always labeled by company name anyway.
Create An Eye-Catching Or Interesting Product Image
- Use a professional photographer
- Make sure the image is clear and sharp, if you’re using a smartphone, turn off the flash and use natural lighting instead
- Make sure the image is large enough to see all the details of your product in great detail there’s nothing worse than seeing an amazing product photo only to realize that it was taken with such poor quality that you couldn’t tell what it was when enlarged on screen
- Include multiple images of your product in different contexts
Include Clear and Concise Product Descriptions
- Describe the product: What is it? How does it work? What are its benefits?
- Include a description of how it works: Specify the features that make your product unique, such as this vacuum has two different settings for cleaning hardwood floors or it comes with three attachments for different cleaning needs.
- Include a description of the benefits: How does this benefit the customer in their everyday lives?
- Include a description of the features: What makes your product stand out from other similar products on Amazon.
- Be sure that every listing includes specifications such as size dimensions/weight capacity 15 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches” so customers know what kind of packaging they need when purchasing multiple items at once.
Write Sales Copy As if You Were Speaking Directly To The Customer
When writing your product descriptions, try to use a conversational tone and you should be speaking directly to the customer as if they were sitting right next to you.
Your goal is for them to feel like they are getting advice from a friend or family member who cares about them and understands what their needs are.
To achieve this kind of connection, use short sentences and one syllable words if possible, avoid jargon and buzzwords as much as possible, avoid clichés like best-selling authors, etc., keep it simple.
Don’t forget: active voice is always better than passive voice when writing sales copy because it keeps things moving forward instead of being stuck in some sort of limbo state where nothing happens until someone else does something which may not happen at all.
Finally make sure that there are no pronouns anywhere in sight since those can cause confusion about who’s doing what.
Add Reviews From Other Customers
You can do this by asking for reviews from customers who have been happy with their purchase, or even better, ask for negative reviews too! The more information you have about your product, the better you’ll be able to sell it.
The more honest and informative reviews on an Amazon storefront, the better chance of attracting new customers who are interested in what other people thought about your products before buying them themselves.
A Clean, Professional Storefront Is Essential For Attracting More Customers
The first thing they see is your logo and packaging, so make sure it looks consistent across all of your listings.
Next, include clear and concise product descriptions on all of your listings as well as customer reviews from other customers.
Finally, write a sales copy as if you were speaking directly to the customer as well as it is important that they feel like they’re getting a personal recommendation from someone who knows what they’re talking about.
We hope this article has helped you understand the importance of having a clean, professional storefront on Amazon. It can be difficult to create one from scratch, but by following these tips and tricks, you’ll be well on your way.